Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kareena knows Saif will be totally professional with Deepika

If Saif is looking happier today than he did a week ago it's because he's now ready to head from London for Los Angeles where his lady-love Kareena Kapoor is shooting with Akshay Kumar for Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakht Ishq.

Speaking from LA Kareena can't stop glowing, "Yes Saif is coming here day after tomorrow (Saturday) for two weeks.

I don't know how happy he is about it. But I'm looking forward to seeing him again, " says Kareena who has been shooting around the clock.

"It's been a mad rush here. And from the 18th I shoot with Sylvester Stallone. Isn't that exciting? Am I a fan of Stallone? Who isn't?"

Saif has been telling anyone whom he trusts that not having Kareena in his first production has been killing him.

Laughs Kareena, "That's because Saif is very very open about his feelings. So am I. I know he was thoroughly professional with Deepika. We'll do many films together in the future. What's the hurry?"

More on Saif. He and Kareena are supposedly doing their first joint stage performance in Dubai early next month for the Morani bothers.

Kareena completely denies this 'news report.'

"It's true that Saif and I will be in Dubai together next month. But we are certainly not performing together I don't know where this came from. We'll just attend the Zee Carnival, waving to the audience and signing autographs.That's it."

At the moment she's enjoying shooting with Akshay Kumar. "And I'm going to do one more film with Akshay. Imtiaz (Ali) has signed us together for his next film, the one that he'll make after the one with Saif and Deepika.

So there ends all the speculation about Imtiaz and me being at loggerheads because he didn't sign me for his second film."

Imtiaz Ali's Kareena-Akshay starrer takes off in June 2008. "I'm yet to hear the narration. But I can say this much. It'll have me in an even better role than Jab We Met.

I've to keep doing characters and films I haven't done before. I can't be doing things I've already done….but right now I'm looking forward to meeting up with Saif again."

No comments: