Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anne mocks recent heartbreak

Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has definitely moved on since her split from her jailed Italian beau Raffaello Follieri, as she joked about it at the NBC show.

The ‘Rachel Getting Married’ actress began the show by announcing that she has had a pretty busy summer. "I did some travelling, I've got a new movie out... and I broke up with my Italian boyfriend and two weeks later he was sent to prison for fraud. I mean, we've all been there. Am I right ladies?" People magazine quoted Anne, as saying.

She then joked that she'd started a new relationship with an Internet scam artist. He turns out to be a Nigerian prince who sent her an e-mail and asked for her Social Security number.

"The experience made me feel pretty gullible, and I was ready to swear off dating, but then I found an amazing new guy. How sweet is that?" she said, adding that for their one-month anniversary she sent him a mixed CD – and 100,000 dollars.

No comments: