Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Farah Khan`s love for reality TV

As she herself admitted once, even though late, she's made it in life. Farah Khan's been a successful choreographer and now she's a hit director too (in spite of critics panning her films). The icing on the cake is that post motherhood her personal life's looking better than ever.

The reality shows on TV have increased her fame not to forget her bank balance.

After 'Indian Idol 1', 'Indian Idol 2', 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', 'Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar' she's gearing up to judge 'Nach Baliye 4' now.

She admits to be very happy about being associated with shows like these.

She says, "I am in love with reality shows. It's fun to judge so many contestants. There's no pressure from any side. I can say whatever I feel, whether it is right or wrong"

Much like brother Sajid, she's been witty and humorous as a judge. But she has been blunt and rude at times too!

She explains, "I just speak my mind and nothing else. There are no personal grudges here." And she's so very much in love with reality TV that she would even like to be a contestant in one.

She reveals, "I would love to be a part of a reality show as a contestant like AXN's 'The Amazing Race'. It will fun to travel long distances and completing the tasks. There is always a team of two. So I would like to take Shahrukh Khan with me. He would be carrying my travel bag everywhere I go."

Umm… so Farah's got used to being the boss. She would only be a part of something that enables her to call the shots. No wonder they call her a super strong woman!

No comments: