Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi is my Dream come true

Living your life and portraying it through cinema is every director's dream, which is what debutante director Kaushik Ghatak has done in his movie Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi.

He narrates, "The concept of the film is very close to my heart. I have actually lived the life I have portrayed in my film.

I have had to stay away from family and my home to make a career and also have had been in love with my wife for more than 7 years before we got married.

I knew exactly the way the emotions needed to be shown on screen and it has been much easier for me to explain the characters to the cast.

I am sure loads of Indians will relate easily to the characters and emotions in the film." Wishing great success to Kaushik and hope this vivah carves a niche in everyone's heart.

watch video of ek vivah aisa bhi

No comments: