Saturday, June 14, 2008

If 8 year old Darsheel can be a hero, so can I''-Adhyayan

His debut flick HAAL E DIL is getting ready for release in less than a week's time but Adhyayan Suman is hardly unperturbed. In fact he is more than confident about the launch pad that producer Kumar Mangat and director Anil Devgan have laid down for him and is proud about the fact that he has managed to reach till this position all by himself.

All of 20 years of age, Adhyayan is barely out of his teens but is already knocking the doors of stardom. Isn't it too young to make a beginning?

"Why should I think it that way", smiles Adhyayan, "One should be rather thinking around whether you suit the part you are playing and whether your presence does justice to the subject. Look at Darsheel Safary. He got a subject like TAARE ZAMEEN PAR which was tailor made for a boy of his age. He did full justice to it, didn't he?"

"If 8 year old Darsheel can be a hero, so can I", Adyayan has a point here, "I have done my diploma from New York film academy and I know the ropes. When I was shooting for the film, I was 19 years of age. Today I am 20 and I am confident that I suit the part perfectly fine."

Does he rue missing out on formal education? After all he hasn't done his graduation too and jumped directly in front of the arc lights.

"Education matters; of course it does", promptly replies Adhyayan, "In fact at a given opportunity I would want to continue on the college front. But then acting is my career and I want to pursue it when I am getting such a great platform. I guess there is just the right time for the right things to happen. When 19 year old boys are studying, I got a chance to be a hero. Now perhaps a few years down the line, I may pick the ropes for further education as well."

Well, one wonders when would that time come since after HAAL E DIL, Adhyayan would be further getting busy with Mukesh Bhatt's RAAZ 2. Also, a little birdie informs that there are a couple of other big projects in the pipeline.

No comments: