Saturday, June 28, 2008

Neetu & Rishi Kapoor on small screen?

If the buzz is anything to go by, Neetu and Rishi Kapoor might be the latest to join the B’wood frat on TV.

Rumours suggest that the pair have been approached to play judges on a reality show on TV. We asked Neetu Singh if it was true, and she said, “Yes, I won’t deny that I have been getting offers from the small screen. But we have not finalised anything. Channels have been approaching both Rishi and me for four-five years. Madhuri Dixit had asked me to be part of her show, but sadly, we couldn’t make it. If something really nice comes up, then we’d surely like to do it. I have just got back from London and am not to well, but am trying to recover soon as I’m looking forward to being with my daughter Riddhima, who is planning to stay with me for a month.”

Riddhima, married to Delhi guy Bharat Sahni, says, “I am not aware of any such offer either. Mom’s birthday is on the 8th of next month, and she’s busy with that. I am going to Mumbai to be with her because it’s her 50th birthday, so it’s a big occasion. Dad is in South Africa, and Ranbir is in Ooty, presently – they’re both shooting for their movies.”

No comments: