Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tanisha, in a film with Tanuja

Despite a much-hyped Neal ‘N’ Nikki with Uday Chopra, Tanisha’s career didn’t take off the way it ought to have.

After a short hiatus, the bubbly actress was seen in Ram Gopal Varma’s Sarkar Raj and One Two Three this year. But then, the lady has managed to make a mark in Telugu and Tamil films and is all set to make her presence felt in yet another regional film. She will now be seen in a Bengali film, tentatively titled Mukti, with her mother Tanuja. And, expectedly, she is very excited. “I’m really looking forward for shooting to start in August. I’m very excited about it and cannot wait to sink my teeth into it,” she gushes.

Tanisha, who will be sharing camera space with her mother for the first time, is playing a young girl who lives with Tanuja as a paying guest. “It’s going to be interesting. I have seen my mother work with my sister in Bekhudi, and there was a comfort level that they shared. I feel the more you know the person you are acting with, the more you can get the subtle nuances out of the other person,” she opines.

No comments: