Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meg Ryan accuses ex-husband of cheating throughout marriage

Hollywood actress Meg Ryan has claimed that her ex-husband Dennis Quaid cheated on her throughout their marriage.

Ryan opened up in a revealing interview with the Insight magazine, reports dailymail.co.uk. “Dennis was not faithful to me for a very long time, and that was very painful. I found out more about that after I was divorced,” she told the magazine.

For years Ryan refused to discuss her personal life in interviews, despite being criticised for her affair with actor Russell Crowe and the subsequent break-up of her marriage with Quaid in 2001.

However, she now says she thinks her decision to hide Quaid's infidelity harmed her public image. “I think I made a mistake in not talking more specifically,” she said.

No comments: