Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No time for fourth baby, says Victoria Beckham

London: Former Spice Girls singer Victoria Beckham says she wants to have a baby girl, but doesn't have the time.

Victoria, who has three sons with her husband David Beckham, also rebuffed rumours that she is not getting pregnant though she has been trying.

Thesun.co.uk reports her saying: "I'm not even trying to get pregnant at the moment. I don't want another baby for two years because I'm working so hard on my fashion business. I haven't got time. Yes, we would like another child but it won't be for a couple of years yet."

Victoria has returned to Los Angeles after a successful trip to New York Fashion Week where she introduced her dresses. She was praised by all. She now wants to work on her next line and is set to launch new his-and-hers signature fragrances with her husband.

No comments: