Saturday, May 31, 2008

Celina Jaitly: Sean’s next heroine!

Celina Jaitly claims her date diary is full these days... and we are not even talking Bollywood!

The actress’ Hollywood career is going great, or so she says! The actress is working on several films. While her first international film, Love Has No Language, is complete, she is now looking forward to her next – The Quest of Sheherzade.

Talking about Love Has No Language opposite Ben Mitchell, she says, “The film was supposed to be released by the end of this year but its makers have delayed its release because they want it to debut at Cannes next year. This is going to be my first time at the Cannes Film Festival and the thought has me very excited. However, I don’t want to think about it currently. My professional life couldn’t get better – it is work all the way!”

And that’s not all which has her excited. Sean Connery is being rumoured to act with her in her next, The Quest of Sheherzade, which will begin in January. “The shooting for the flick will begin in January. It is a story set in Persia and hence it will be shot in the Middle East.” And what is her take on Sean? “He may have been signed for one of the roles and another actor needs to be finalised still. I’m kicked about working with Sean in the film. He is the ultimate Bond and he happens to be my favourite James Bond as well. I’m just looking forward to January now!” she answers.

And there is another “secret personal project” in the offing. “Whenever I get a day or two off, I go to Goa to see how my new house. I’ve bought a 120-year-old Portuguese villa in Goa and it is under renovation now. Goa is going to be the place where I’ll retreat for my breaks. This is my secret personal project,” she says with a smile. And what about love? “Oh, yes. The only thing that is missing from my life now is love. And trust me, I’m looking forward to fall in love”.

No comments: